تعليم ، كتب ، الرياضة ، بكالوريا ، نتائج ، مسابقات ، أدب وشعر ، الهندسة الإلكترونية بكل أنواعها ، اللغات ، التعليم التقني والجامعي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
style
date الإثنين 15 مايو - 11:57
date الإثنين 8 مايو - 22:14
date الأحد 19 أغسطس - 16:42
date الأحد 19 أغسطس - 15:17
date السبت 18 أغسطس - 17:10
date السبت 18 أغسطس - 17:00
date السبت 18 أغسطس - 16:56
date السبت 18 أغسطس - 14:52
date السبت 18 أغسطس - 10:07
date الخميس 16 أغسطس - 17:02
date الخميس 16 أغسطس - 16:54
date الأربعاء 15 أغسطس - 18:13
date الأربعاء 15 أغسطس - 18:08
date الأربعاء 15 أغسطس - 10:21
style

شاطر

What men Want

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Labza.Salem
Admin
Labza.Salem

عدد المساهمات : 43954
نقاط : 136533
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2014
العمر : 29
الموقع : سيدي عامر

What men Want Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: What men Want   What men Want Emptyالأحد 21 مايو - 10:06

What men Want

What men Want Showyguy1

Women's brain is considered one of the mysteries that need certain skills to be invaded. Even Mel Gibson thought it was a topic worth a movie and he sure was right but I believe men are a mystery themselves. However, I must admit that you need much less effort to understand a man than a woman and just so you know I am one of these women

Here are top things most men want women to know: 

- Men are not so different than women, you might be surprised. I know that many books claim that they are totally different than us but they are not totally true. Most men like to have emotional connections and bonds with their partners. To keep the bond strong, ask your guy often what you can do to make him feel more loved; it will work miracles. And believe me, once you start asking, he will ask you back; it’s a two-way conversation, which women are trying to trigger most of the time

- Men are not so in love with models as you might think they are. You might be surprised to know that most men appreciate women with imperfections especially that personality does count more to them than you might think

- Exactly like girls just wanna have fun, guys just wanna be admired. Even if you don't think that your guy is perfect; simply because no one is; it's very nice to highlight to your partner that there are certain things they do best. There is no bigger turn-on than a woman who notices the small things he does

- I know it takes a lot of effort to get along with some people but when you go out of your way to be kind to his mother, siblings or annoying relatives, men are much more appreciative. Even if you know your husband is annoyed by this same person, remember that blood is thicker than water so don't expect him to show any resentment to such relatives. A nice phone call to his mom can do miracles to your relationship

- Startup conversations that interest men such as work and sports conversations. They like to talk about their feelings but towards different things that might not interest you all the time. But make sure you are interacting, not only listening, men love to explain things and you will be creating a bond along the way

- Avoid aggressive attitude and replace it with manipulative, which is one of the best traits of any woman; you know you are good at it. Make sure, though, that your partner has no idea he is being manipulated

- Putting some thoughts in gifts and gifts here include a special meal or anything you know your man needs at work. Men enjoy knowing you were listening the other day when they were complaining about losing his favorite lucky pen

- Even if you think you are flattering your man by buying things, he loves paying for you most of the time. Naturally men like to treat women to nice stuff, but if you know that he can't afford jewelry for your anniversary make your gift simple. Men hate to feel like they have let their partner down

- Don't think just because he wants to spend a couple of hours with his buddies, there is something going on or they are probably talking about women. This is not true!! They just need to feel like they haven't turned away everything they are used to doing for the sake of being with someone they love
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.sidiameur.info

What men Want
استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
سيدي عامر إنفو :: القسم الدراسي والتعليمي :: التوظيف والمسابقات دروس و البحوث :: مــنتدى تعـليم اللغــــات الاجــنبية والترجمة مجانا-
انتقل الى: